Thursday, June 1, 2023

I Work at the Cemetery (Я працюю на цвинтарі) (2021)

IMDb RATING
YOUR RATING
Vitaliy Saliy in I Work at the Cemetery (2021)

Sasha manages a firm that installs tombstones at the local cemetery. His many customers have all experienced personal tragedies, but he is full of cynicism. One day, Sasha's 14-year-old daughter appears to bring him back into her life.

 

 Wiktoria Gorodecka in I Work at the Cemetery (2021)Vladislav Kunitsyn, Yuriy Frigan, and Viktor Zhdanov in I Work at the Cemetery (2021)Aleksandr Abaev and Roman Sobolevskiy in I Work at the Cemetery (2021)Igor Salimonov, Ihor Ciszkewycz, Anna Ivanova, etc.Andrey Isaenko and Vitaliy Saliy in I Work at the Cemetery (2021)I Work at the Cemetery (2021)I Work at the Cemetery (2021)Aleksey Tritenko in I Work at the Cemetery (2021)Olena Lesnikova and Eugene Olijnyk in I Work at the Cemetery (2021)Vitaliy Saliy in I Work at the Cemetery (2021)Olga Safronova in I Work at the Cemetery (2021)Anna Ivanova in I Work at the Cemetery (2021)Vitaliy Saliy and Viktor Zhdanov in I Work at the Cemetery (2021)Ihor Ciszkewycz and Vitaliy Saliy in I Work at the Cemetery (2021)Igor Salimonov in I Work at the Cemetery (2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment