Tuesday, July 21, 2020

I Love You, Man (2009)

Trailer
2:29 | Trailer
Friendless Peter Klaven goes on a series of man-dates to find a Best Man for his wedding. But, when his insta-bond with his new B.F.F. puts a strain on his relationship with his fiancée, can the trio learn to live happily ever after?

Director:

John Hamburg

Writers:

John Hamburg (screenplay), Larry Levin (screenplay) | 1 more credit »
 
Rashida Jones and Paul Rudd in I Love You, Man (2009)Rashida Jones in I Love You, Man (2009)Donald De Line and John Hamburg in I Love You, Man (2009)J.K. Simmons and Andy Samberg in I Love You, Man (2009)Paul Rudd and Andy Samberg in I Love You, Man (2009)Andy Samberg in I Love You, Man (2009)Paul Rudd in I Love You, Man (2009)Paul Rudd and Rob Huebel in I Love You, Man (2009)Paul Rudd and Jason Segel in I Love You, Man (2009)Paul Rudd in I Love You, Man (2009)Jaime Pressly, Rashida Jones, and Sarah Burns in I Love You, Man (2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment