Monday, February 4, 2019

I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)

Trailer
0:32 | Trailer
Four young friends bound by a tragic accident are reunited when they find themselves being stalked by a hook-wielding maniac in their small seaside town.

Director:

Jim Gillespie

Writers:

Lois Duncan (novel), Kevin Williamson (screenplay)
 
Sarah Michelle Gellar in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Ryan Phillippe and Freddie Prinze Jr. in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Ryan Phillippe and Jennifer Love Hewitt in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Ryan Phillippe, Sarah Michelle Gellar, etc.Ryan Phillippe in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Sarah Michelle Gellar in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Sarah Michelle Gellar in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Sarah Michelle Gellar in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Ryan Phillippe in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Muse Watson and Stuart Greer in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Ryan Phillippe in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Muse Watson in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Anne Heche in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Muse Watson and Freddie Prinze Jr. in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Muse Watson in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Jennifer Love Hewitt and Bridgette Wilson-Sampras in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997Sarah Michelle Gellar in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Freddie Prinze Jr. in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jennifer Love Hewitt in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Ryan Phillippe and Sarah Michelle Gellar in I Know What You Did Last Summer (1997)Ryan Phillippe, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Jennifer Love Hewitt, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment