Monday, November 27, 2017

Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016)

A college girl introduces her mother to her girlfriend... who happens to be a vampire.

Director:

Melanie Aitkenhead

Writers:

Amber Coney (script), James Franco (story by)
 
James Franco, Jesus Licciardello, and Leila George in Mother, etc.James Franco in Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016)Zoë Bleu Sidel and Leila George in Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016)Ivan Sergei and James Franco in Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016)Tori Spelling, Emily Meade, and Leila George in Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016)James Franco in Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016)James Franco and Leila George in Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016)Jesus Licciardello and Leila George in Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016)Ivan Sergei in Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016)Tori Spelling in Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016)Mirela Burke and Leila George in Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016)Emily Meade and Leila George in Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016)James Franco and Elvira Safiulina in Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016)James Franco in Mother, May I Sleep with Danger? (2016)

No comments:

Post a Comment