Sunday, May 18, 2014

My Summer of Love (2004)

Trailer
2:07 | Trailer
In the Yorkshire countryside, working-class tomboy Mona meets the exotic, pampered Tamsin. Over the summer season, the two young women discover they have much to teach one another, and much to explore together.

Director:

Pawel Pawlikowski

Writers:

Helen Cross (novel), Pawel Pawlikowski | 1 more credit »
 
Emily Blunt in My Summer of Love (2004)Emily Blunt and Natalie Press in My Summer of Love (2004)Emily Blunt and Natalie Press in My Summer of Love (2004)Emily Blunt and Natalie Press in My Summer of Love (2004)Emily Blunt and Natalie Press in My Summer of Love (2004)Paddy Considine and Emily Blunt in My Summer of Love (2004)Paddy Considine, Emily Blunt, and Natalie Press in My Summer of Love (2004)Emily Blunt and Natalie Press in My Summer of Love (2004)Natalie Press in My Summer of Love (2004)Emily Blunt and Natalie Press in My Summer of Love (2004)Emily Blunt in My Summer of Love (2004)Emily Blunt and Natalie Press in My Summer of Love (2004)

No comments:

Post a Comment